Once you decide to use
When using the large hall, small hall, and exhibition room
Or when you use the facilities at the entertainments that are deemed necessary on the facility management is, on the prospect of one month prior to the date of use as a general rule you bring the following documents, please go to the clerk and meetings.
- Program or progress chart, leaflet, security plan, admission ticket or numbered ticket (as a sample)
- In addition to the above, the events in the large hall include stage drawing, lighting drawing, and acoustic drawing.
(If undecided, please let us know the name of the person in charge and the contact information.)
When using the studio
Please have a meeting with the staff about the layout of the room and incidental facilities to be used at least 2 days before the date of use.
When selling goods
Please be sure to submit a separate "Application for Approval of Goods Sales, etc."
Approval application for goods sales, etc.
Goods cannot be sold in the studio
Notification to relevant government offices, etc.
Depending on the content of the event, it may be necessary to notify the following relevant public offices.
Please check in advance and follow the necessary procedures.
|Use of fire, etc.
||Kamata Fire Department Prevention Division
2-28-1 Kamatahoncho, Ota-ku
||Kamata Police Station
2-3-3 Kamatahoncho, Ota-ku
||Japan Music Copyright Association
JASRAC Tokyo Event Concert Branch
160-0023-1 Nishi-Shinjuku, Shinjuku-ku, 17-1
Nippon Life Shinjuku West Exit Building 10F
Posting of advertisements / notices
Please specify the organizer's name, contact information, etc. on posters, leaflets, admission tickets, etc.
If you would like to post posters and leaflets in the hall, please let us know. (Limited to events held at the hotel)
Please let us know if you want to post a signboard.
Information on events can be posted free of charge on the information magazine published by the Ota Ward Cultural Promotion Association and on the website. (Depending on the content, we cannot accept it)
Please fill out the designated form and submit it to the person in charge of the facility.
XNUMX building event schedule homepage event information publication application
About management of facilities
- On the day of use, please present the use approval form to the reception before using the room.
- In preparation for a disaster, please make sure that you can take all possible measures such as evacuation guidance for visitors, emergency contact, first aid, etc.
- Under the Fire Service Act, please strictly observe the capacity of visitors.It cannot be used beyond the capacity.
- In the event of an accident or illness, immediately notify the staff and follow the instructions.
- Please note that the hotel is not responsible for theft.
- There is a children's room on the first floor.If you want to use it, please inform the staff.Please manage it on the user side.
- After use, please return the used incidental equipment to the original state.In addition, please be sure to take your personal belongings with you and do not leave them in the facility.
- In principle, you will be required to compensate for damages if the facilities or equipment are damaged or lost.
- Please take home any waste materials generated on the stage, such as garbage generated from eating and drinking.If it is difficult to take it home, we will process it for a fee, so please let us know.
- If it is necessary to manage the facility, a staff member may enter the room you are using.
- The organizer is responsible for arranging and guiding visitors, grabbing, and entertaining.Depending on the event, the organizer may prepare personnel for the stage, lighting, sound, etc.
- If it is expected that a large number of visitors will come before the opening time, or if there is a possibility of confusion at the time of the event, it is the responsibility of the organizer to assign sufficient organizers.
- Please make sure that the organizer observes the following and informs the visitors.
- Do not stick paper, tape, etc. on walls, pillars, windows, doors, floors, etc., or hit nails or studs without permission.
- Do not sell or display goods, distribute printed matter, or otherwise do anything similar without permission.
- Do not bring dangerous items or animals (except service dogs) without permission.
- Smoking is prohibited in the entire building.Do not eat, drink or smoke except in designated areas.
- Do not produce a volume that may interfere with the management of the facility or cause inconvenience to others.
- Do not cause any inconvenience to others, such as making noise, yelling, or using violence.
About the use of parking lot
- Please use the ward-operated aroma underground parking lot (height limit 2.1 m).
- The organizer will be free of charge for parking on the day, but there is a limit on the number of cars depending on the facility.
- All parking for general users will be charged.
- Wheelchair-accessible multipurpose restrooms are located on the 1st and 1st basement floors and in the large hall (1st floor).
- Wheelchairs for rent are also available in the building, so please let us know if you wish.
- If you enter from the underground parking lot, please use the elevator.