Latest exhibition information
Kumagai Tsuneko Memorial Hall, Ota Ward Kana no Mi Exhibition "Focusing on the 1st Medieval Poet Who Loves the Four Seasons of Japan"
June 3 (Sat) to June 4 (Sun)
Notices & Topics
- RecruitmentAbout Kana no Mi Exhibition (first half year) Recruitment (resumption) of gallery talk participants
- AssociationInformation magazine "Art Menu" April / May issue published
- ExhibitionAbout extension of the session of the regional cooperation program "Paper and Calligraphy-Flow of Ink, Flow of Time-"
- OtherKumagai Tsuneko Memorial Hall "Memorial Hall Note" (No. 5) has been published
- ExhibitionAbout the introduction video of the 30th anniversary exhibition "Tsuneko Kumagai and the Book of Connections"
What is Kumagai Tsuneko Memorial Museum?
Tsuneko Kumagai 1893-1986
The Kumagai Tsuneko Memorial Museum was opened in April 1893 by Tsuneko Kumagai (1986-1990), who was active as a leading figure in women's kana books in the Showa period, after renovating her home where she lived.At the memorial hall, you can see Tsuneko's graceful books while retaining the atmosphere of your home built in 1936.
The museum has about 170 works by Tsuneko Kumagai.You can enjoy the world of Tsuneko's book while matching the theme of the exhibition.
Panorama view content using a 360-degree camera.You can experience a virtual visit to the Kumagai Tsuneko Memorial Museum.
Kumagai Tsuneko Memorial's works and exhibition rooms, Tsuneko's favorite tools, and a photo gallery of the memorial.
|Opening Hours||9:00 to 16:30 (Last admission 16:00)|
|closing day||Every Monday (the next day if it is a Monday holiday)
New Year's holiday (December 12-January 29)
Temporary closure of exhibition change
|Admission fee||[Normal exhibition]
Adults (16 years old and over) ・ ・ ・ 100 yen
Child (6 years old and over) ・ ・ ・ 50 yen
Free for ages 65 and up (please show your age) and under 6
|Location &||143-0025-4 Minamimagome, Ota-ku, Tokyo 5-15|
|Contact||TEL · FAX: 03-3773-0123|