Notices & Topics
- AssociationThe August / September issue of the information magazine "Art Menu" has been published.
- AssociationInformation paper "ART bee HIVE" official PR character was born!
- AssociationOta Ward Cultural Arts Information Paper "ART bee HIVE" vol.11 has been published.
- AssociationThe official Twitter of the information paper "ART bee HIVE" is now available!
- RecruitmentAbout the implementation of Tsuneko Kumagai's Kana calligraphy workshop "Kana's beauty soothes with ink brush"
What is Kumagai Tsuneko Memorial Museum?
Tsuneko Kumagai 1893 – 1986
The Kumagai Tsuneko Memorial Museum was opened in April 1893 by Tsuneko Kumagai (1986-1990), who was active as a leading figure in women's kana books in the Showa period, after renovating her home where she lived.At the memorial hall, you can see Tsuneko's graceful books while retaining the atmosphere of your home built in 1936.
The museum has about 170 works by Tsuneko Kumagai.You can enjoy the world of Tsuneko's book while matching the theme of the exhibition.
Panorama view content using a 360-degree camera.You can experience a virtual visit to the Kumagai Tsuneko Memorial Museum.
Kumagai Tsuneko Memorial's works and exhibition rooms, Tsuneko's favorite tools, and a photo gallery of the memorial.
|Museum Hours of Operation||9:00 to 16:30 (Last admission 16:00)|
|Museum Holidays||Every Monday (the next day if it is a Monday holiday)
New Year's holiday (December 12-January 29)
Temporary closure of exhibition change
|Museum Admissions Fee||[Normal exhibition]
Adults (16 years old and over) ・ ・ ・ 100 yen
Child (6 years old and over) ・ ・ ・ 50 yen
Free for ages 65 and up (please show your age) and under 6
|Address||143-0025-4 Minamimagome, Ota-ku, Tokyo 5-15|
|Contact Information||TEL · FAX: 03-3773-0123|