Exhibition in the Ozaki Shiro Memorial Museum
You can restore the old residence where you lived for the last 10 years and observe it from the outside.In addition to manuscripts (reproductions) and books, favorite items are on display.
Notices & Topics
- AssociationThe August / September issue of the information magazine "Art Menu" has been published.
- AssociationOta Ward Cultural Arts Information Paper "ART bee HIVE" vol.11 has been published.
- AssociationInformation paper "ART bee HIVE" official PR character was born!
- AssociationThe official Twitter of the information paper "ART bee HIVE" is now available!
- OtherOzaki Shiro Memorial Hall "Memorial Hall Note" (No. XNUMX) has been published.
What is Ozaki Shiro Memorial Museum?
Shiro Ozaki 1898 – 1964
Shiro Ozaki, who is considered to be the central figure in Magome Bunshimura, has restored the house where he spent 1964 years until his death in 39 (Showa 10) and used it as a memorial hall.Shiro moved to the Sanno area in 1923 (Taisho 12) and gained a solid position as a popular writer due to the hit of "Life Theater".
The Ozaki Shiro Memorial Museum was opened in May 2008 to introduce Shiro's former residence (guest room, study, library, garden) to convey the liveliness of Magome Bunshi Village to posterity. did.We hope that many people will use this memorial hall in a quiet area with lots of greenery as a new base for exploring Magome Bunshimura.
Panorama view content using a 360-degree camera.You can experience a virtual visit to the Ozaki Shiro Memorial Museum.
Works and exhibition rooms of Ozaki Shiro Memorial Museum, Shiro's favorite items, and a photo gallery of the Memorial Museum.
|Museum Hours of Operation||9:00 - 16:30
* You cannot enter the building
|Museum Holidays||New Year's holiday (December 12-January 29)
|Museum Admissions Fee||Free|
|Address||143-0023-1 Sanno, Ota-ku, Tokyo 36-26|
|Contact Information||TEL: 03-3772-0680 (Ota City Ryushi Memorial Museum)|