Latest exhibition information
Ryutaro Takahashi Collection collaboration project “Ryuko Kawabata Plus One Juri Hamada and Rena Taniho – Colors dance and resonate” (second half)
Saturday, December 2023, 12 - Sunday, January 9, 2024
Notices & Topics
- AssociationInformation magazine "Art Menu" April / May issue published
- Recruitment5rd Memorial Hall Lecture in 3 “Ryuko Kawabata/Painter in the 10s Seen in Sketches”
- ExhibitionRyutaro Takahashi Collection collaboration project “Ryuko Kawabata Plus One: Juri Hamada and Rena Taniho – Colors Dance and Resonate” (second half)
- OthersWe are selling some goods related to the special exhibition "Juri Hamada Japanese Painting Exhibition" held at the Furukawa Museum of Art.
- OthersKatsushika Hokusai's ``Thirty-six Views of Mt. Fuji'' will be exhibited at Tochigi Prefectural Museum of Art's ``Buncho and Hokusai - These two are more than ordinary''
What is Ryushi Memorial Museum?
Kawabata Ryushi 1885-1966
The Ryushi Memorial Museum was established in 1885 by Ryushi Kawabata (1966-1963), who is known as a master of modern Japanese painting, to commemorate the Order of Culture and Kiju.With the dissolution of Seiryusha, which has been operating from the beginning, the business has been taken over as the Ota City Ryushi Memorial Museum since 1991.The museum has about 140 works by Ryushi from the early Taisho era to the postwar period, and introduces Ryushi's paintings from multiple perspectives.In the exhibition room, you can enjoy the powerful works drawn on the big screen.
The old house and atelier are preserved in Ryushi Park, opposite the Ryushi Memorial Museum, and you can still feel the breath of life of the painter.
Ryushi Park preserves the old house and atelier designed by Ryushi himself.
Panorama view content using a 360-degree camera.You can experience a virtual visit to the Ryushi Memorial Museum.
Ryushi Memorial's works and exhibition rooms, Ryushi's favorite painting materials, and a photo gallery of the Memorial.
|Museum Hours of Operation||9:00 to 16:30 (Last admission 16:00)|
|Museum Holidays||Every Monday (in the case of a holiday, the next day)
New Year's holiday (December 12-January 29)
Temporary closure of exhibition change
|Museum Admissions Fee||[Normal exhibition]
Junior high school students and younger: 100 yen
* Groups of 20 or more: General 160 yen / junior high school students and younger 80 yen
*Admission is free for children aged 65 and over (please show proof of age), preschool children, persons with a disability certificate, and one caregiver.
Determined each time according to the content of the project.
|Location||143-0024-4 Central, Ota-ku, Tokyo 2-1|
|Contact||Hello dial: 050-5541-8600
TEL / FAX: 03-3772-0680 (directly to the Memorial Museum)