Latest exhibition information
Collaboration exhibition "Ryuko Kawabata vs. Ryutaro Takahashi Collection-Makoto Aida, Tomoko Konoike, Hisashi Tenmyouya, Akira Yamaguchi-"
April 3rd (Sat) -July 9rd (Sun), 4rd year of Reiwa
Notices & Topics
- MemorialAbout report of result of ventilation condition investigation in facility
- MoreWe have created a catalog of collaboration exhibitions
- RecruitmentRyuko Memorial Hall Collaboration Exhibition Related Events
- Exhibition[Press Release] Collaboration Exhibition "Ryuko Kawabata vs. Ryutaro Takahashi Collection-Makoto Aida, Tomoko Konoike, Hisashi Tenmyouya, Akira Yamaguchi-"
- ExhibitionCollaboration exhibition "Ryuko Kawabata vs. Ryutaro Takahashi Collection-Makoto Aida, Tomoko Konoike, Hisashi Tenmyouya, Akira Yamaguchi-"
What is Ryushi Memorial Museum?
Kawabata Ryushi 1885 1966
The Ryushi Memorial Museum was established in 1885 by Ryushi Kawabata (1966-1963), who is known as a master of modern Japanese painting, to commemorate the Order of Culture and Kiju.With the dissolution of Seiryusha, which has been operating from the beginning, the business has been taken over as the Ota City Ryushi Memorial Museum since 1991.The museum has about 140 works by Ryushi from the early Taisho era to the postwar period, and introduces Ryushi's paintings from multiple perspectives.In the exhibition room, you can enjoy the powerful works drawn on the big screen.
The old house and atelier are preserved in Ryushi Park, opposite the Ryushi Memorial Museum, and you can still feel the breath of life of the painter.
Ryushi Park preserves the old house and atelier designed by Ryushi himself.
Panorama view content using a 360-degree camera.You can experience a virtual visit to the Ryushi Memorial Museum.
Ryushi Memorial's works and exhibition rooms, Ryushi's favorite painting materials, and a photo gallery of the Memorial.
|Opening Hours||9:00 to 16:30 (Last admission 16:00)|
|closing day||Every Monday (in the case of a holiday, the next day)
New Year's holiday (December 12-January 29)
Temporary closure of exhibition change
|Admission fee||[Normal exhibition]
Adults (16 years old and over) ・ ・ ・ 200 yen
Children (6 years old and over) ・ ・ ・ 100 yen (Group 20 or more: Adults 160 yen / Children 80 yen)
Free for ages 65 and up (please show your age) and under 6
Determined each time according to the content of the project.
|Address||143-0024-4 Central, Ota-ku, Tokyo 2-1|
|Contact||Hello dial: 050-5541-8600
TEL / FAX: 03-3772-0680 (directly to the Memorial Museum)