About the collaboration exhibition "Ryuko Kawabata vs. Ryutaro Takahashi Collection-Makoto Aida, Tomoko Koike, Takashi Tenmeiya, Akira Yamaguchi-" held from September 3th (Sat) to November 9th (Sun) in Reiwa 4 We will hold a talk event by contemporary art collector Ryutaro Takahashi and a lecture by Yuji Yamashita, who supervised the exhibition.
Date and time: Saturday, September 3, 9rd year of Reiwa 25: 18-00: 19
Lecture: Ryutaro Takahashi (psychiatrist, contemporary art collector)
Meeting place: Ota Ward Ryuko Memorial Exhibition Room
Deadline: Must arrive by Friday, September 9 ※Reception is over Capacity: 50 people (lottery if the capacity is exceeded)
Date and time: Sunday, October 3, 10rd year of Reiwa 24: 14-00: 15
Lecturer: Yuji Yamashita (art historian, professor at Meiji Gakuin University)
Meeting place: Ota Bunkanomori Multipurpose Room
Deadline: October 10th (Friday) Capacity: 8 people (lottery if the capacity is exceeded)
* In order to prevent the spread of the new coronavirus infection, we confirm the wearing of a mask and measure the temperature at the time of admission.
* Depending on the infection situation, the date may be changed or the event may have to be abandoned.Please note.
* Please note that the name and contact information you applied for may be provided to public administrative agencies such as public health centers as necessary.
You can apply by "email" from the form on this page.
You can also apply by "FAX" or "round-trip postcard".Please write the desired event name "Talk Event" or "Lecture", the number of participants, the name (furigana) and age of the participants, and the zip code, address, and telephone number and send it to the application destination. (Up to 1 people can apply for one copy)
* Please specify your address and name on the reply postcard.
* Please enter a fax number that you can reply to.
〇Inquiries / Applications
Ota Ward Ryuko Memorial Hall 143-0024-4 Central, Ota Ward 2-1
TEL / FAX: 03-3772-0680
■Is a required item, so please be sure to fill it out.
The transmission is complete.
Thank you for contacting us.