|Update date||Information content|
From the association
About the outbreak of new coronavirus positive person of Ota Ward Cultural Promotion Association staff
One employee of the Ota Ward Cultural Promotion Association was found to be positive as a result of the new coronavirus PCR test.
The situation regarding the staff is as follows.
(1) Work location Ota Ward Cultural Promotion Association designated management contract facility
(2) Work content Internal office work
(3) Symptoms Asymptomatic
February 26 (Sat) PCR inspection conducted as a close contact
February 28 (Monday) Positive found
Under the guidance of the health center, we will respond as follows.
(1) The employee did not commute to work on Tuesday, February 2nd.
(2) There are no inhabitants or staff members who are suspected of having close contact with the relevant staff members.
(3) We take necessary measures to prevent infection, such as thorough disinfection of the facility.
(4) We will not be closed temporarily and will continue to work as usual.
We ask for your special understanding and consideration for respecting the human rights of patients and their families and protecting personal information.
Secretary General of Ota Ward Cultural Promotion Association TEL: 03-3750-1611