Once you decide to use
When using the large hall, small hall, exhibition room, and gymnasium
Entertainments, and when you use the facilities at the entertainments that are deemed necessary on the facility management is, after you bring the following documents one month before the prospect of use day as a general rule, please go the clerk with the meeting.
- Program or progress chart, leaflets, security plan, admission ticket (as a sample).
- In addition to the above, the events in the large hall are stage drawing, lighting drawing, and acoustic drawing.
(If undecided, please let us know the name of the person in charge and the contact information.)
When using the rehearsal room, music studio, conference room, Japanese-style room, tea room, art room
Please have a meeting with the staff about the layout of the room and incidental facilities to be used at least 2 days before the date of use.
When selling goods
Please be sure to submit a separate "Application for Approval of Goods Sales, etc."
Approval application for goods sales, etc.
Notification to relevant government offices, etc.
Depending on the content of the event, it may be necessary to notify the following relevant public offices.
Please check in advance and follow the necessary procedures.
|Use of fire, etc.
||Yaguchi Fire Station Inspection Section
2-5-20 Tamagawa, Ota-ku
||Ikegami Police Station
3-20-10 Ikegami, Ota-ku
||Japan Music Copyright Association
JASRAC Tokyo Event Concert Branch
1-17-1 Nishi-Shinjuku, Shinjuku-ku
Nippon Life Shinjuku West Exit Building 10F
Please specify the organizer's name, contact information, etc. on posters, leaflets, admission tickets, etc.
If you would like to post posters and leaflets in the hall, please let us know. (Limited to events held at the hotel)
Please let us know as you may be able to post the signboard at the designated place only on the day of the event.
Information on events can be posted free of charge on the information magazine published by the Ota Ward Cultural Promotion Association and on the website. (Depending on the content, we cannot accept it)
Please fill out the designated form and submit it to the person in charge of the facility.
XNUMX building event schedule homepage event information publication application
About management of facilities
- On the day of use, please present the use approval form to the reception desk on the 1st basement floor before using the room.
- In preparation for a disaster, please take all possible measures such as evacuation guidance for visitors, emergency contact, first aid, etc., by having a detailed meeting with the staff and assigning a rearranging staff.
- Under the Fire Service Act, please strictly observe the capacity of visitors.It cannot be used beyond the capacity.
- In the event of an accident or illness, immediately notify the staff and follow the instructions.
- Please note that the hotel is not responsible for theft.
- There are infant rooms on the 1st and 3rd basement floors, so please inform the staff if you want to use them.Please manage it by the user's self-management.
- After use, return the used incidental equipment to the original state.In addition, please be sure to take your personal belongings with you and do not leave them in the facility.
- If the facility or equipment is damaged or lost, you will be required to compensate for the damage.
- Please take home any waste materials generated on the stage, such as garbage generated from eating and drinking.If it is difficult to take it home, we will process it for a fee, so please let us know.
- If it is necessary to manage the facility, a staff member may enter the room you are using.
- The organizer is responsible for arranging and guiding visitors, grabbing, and entertaining.Depending on the event, the organizer may prepare personnel for the stage, lighting, sound, etc.
- If it is expected that a large number of visitors will come before the opening time, or if there is a possibility of confusion at the time of the event, it is the responsibility of the organizer to assign sufficient organizers.
- Please make sure that the organizer observes the following and informs the visitors.
- Do not stick paper, tape, etc. on walls, pillars, windows, doors, floors, etc., or hit nails or studs without permission.
- Do not sell or display goods, distribute printed matter, or otherwise do anything similar without permission.
- Do not bring dangerous items or animals (except service dogs) without permission.
- Smoking is prohibited in the entire building.Do not eat, drink or smoke except in designated areas.
- Do not produce a volume that may interfere with the management of the facility or cause inconvenience to others.
- Do not cause any inconvenience to others, such as making noise, yelling, or using violence.
About the use of parking lot
- There is a special organizer on the 2nd basement floor. (Height limit 2.1m)
- We will give you a parking ticket to the organizer. (Limited number) Cannot be used without a parking ticket.
- Please post your parking ticket on the windshield of your car.
- There is no parking space for general users.
- The organizer should make sure that general users do not come by car.
- Please enter from the front entrance on the 1st floor of the step.Please use the elevator to reach each room.
- If you enter from the parking lot on the 2nd basement floor, you can use the stair climbing device, although there are steps. (Weight up to 150 kg) If you contact us in advance, a staff member will be on standby.
- Multipurpose restrooms are located on the 1st basement floor, in the large hall on the 1st floor, and on the 3rd floor.
- Wheelchairs for rent are also available in the building, so please let us know if you wish.